Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look who's blogging!!!


Here are stolen pictures from Brittani's blog! But isn't she so cute and so big?
So not much is going on except football. Brett finally got to start playing-his knee was doing better and then he bent his brace in a game and now it's a mess again. We go see a new dr. this week.
It's conference weekend and while I know most people enjoy it, I hate being a single parent. The boys go to the conference center on Saturday evening so they can be with Paul and the girls and I hang out together and I like that. Tomorrow everyone but Paul will be over and it's lots of fun I just wish Paul were here with us.
I'll work on being a better blogger and post more pictures that aren't stolen. I'm just stupid about how to do it!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yea!!!! Welcome back! If I lived closer I would come over some afternoon and help you with uploading pics. It really isn't hard.

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Hey! Fun that you are having time to do this! Mara is sooo cute! Conference weekend was lonely for me too! I should have come to Utah! (Nate was in California) My kids did make nice decorations and taped them onthe entertainment center though... I haven't cleaned it up yet, it's pretty cute! :)